Application requirements for renewal of Panamanian passport for Panamanians in the People’s Republic of China
(IV) minor（under the age of 18）
1. Form duly completed and signed by father and mother both of the applicant, the firms should be the same with ID card.
2. Six (6) recent photographs, in color, front, with a white background passport size.
a. Passport photo size
b. Front face photo
c. White background (not to wear white clothing)
d. Do not smile (normal or without facial expression look)
e. Without glasses, sunglasses or contact lens wear
f. No hair on the forehead (Nor bangs) allowed
g. No head accessories allowed (headbands, hooks, flowers, hats)
h. The hair has to come behind the ears or tied
i. You are only allowed a pair of small earrings, ladies (no piercing)
j. Boys may not wear earrings, or makeup, or wig, or hair down, or caps
3. Original Passport of the applicant and a copy.
4. Original Passports and ID card of parents of the applicant and copies.
5. Two letters of application in Spanish and signed by the applicant, one is for cancellation of previous passport, and the other is for application for renewal of passport.
Licda. Gisela Chung
Autoridad de Pasaportes de Panamá
Ministerio de Gobierno y Justicia
Panamá, Rep. De Panamá.
6. For the applicant older than 13 years, must offer a card with photo, name and signature.
7. For the applicant older than 13 years, must sign Form Firm.
8. The mother and the father of the Interested party must sign an Authorization for Issuance of Original Passport.
9. One Check payable to FONDO ESPECIAL DE PASAPORTE with U.S. currency $100.00 (in China the applicant can apply the check at the Bank of China)
10. It should be make a requirement of Registration of Passport Issued when we receive the new passport.
Note: El applicant should pay the cost of Roud-trip Courier from Beijing to Panama